Pages

Search This Blog

EYE CANDY...



I have become such a fan of all sorts of lashes recently, I've realised just how easy they to make your makeup look go from bland to glam so i'm so open to trying all different sorts. 
Recently I've been using a few different styles from Eye Candy. This is there multi-pack in style 008, which i've been using for everyday looks or when I've gone to dinner etc. They're are really easy to apply and super lightweight, which I think is most important. 


I thought that for me, they added enough volume but also looked super natural and gave definition and length to my natural lashes. It's also good to stock up on the multi-packs as for only £18.00 it makes it so much more worth your money than buying each of them separately at £4+. 

The only thing I thought was that the glue wasn't really strong enough and left me having to reapply it throughout the night. Other than this though, I really like them! 




|| Eye Candy Multipack || 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search