Pages

Search This Blog

BEAUTY PRO THOUGH...




So I tried out this face mask last night and I abso love it. I wanted to try this one specifically to target my oily skin, as although it hydrates dry areas and has anti-ageing benefits, it also rebalances oily t-zones. Yes!! I was sold straight away! 


This mask is super moist (ew that word) and easy to use. I literally just took it out the packaging and popped it on my face, absolutely no fuss. You leave it on for 15 minutes and voila! Super soft and hydrated skin. 

I also need to mention the smell! It smells so fresh! Leaving me feel like my skin is really clean and purified. 

As sheet masks go I would definitely recommend this for anyone that has normal to combination skin, or for anyone that wants a little facial pick-me-up pamper! This mask is perfect! 

|| Beauty Pro Rejuvenating Collagen Mask ||

 

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search