Pages

Search This Blog

THE PINK LADIES...




To mark the beginning of spring, what better way to celebrate then investing in a girly pink bomber jacket.

After buying my green one a few months ago, it’s safe to say I fell in love and knew bombers would be my next obsession, I literally want one in every colour! The shade of pink in this jacket is so perfect - it’s not too in your face so you can pair it with a range of other colours and not look too much. And not to mention it looks like I’ve just stepped out of The Pink Ladies in Grease!

I wanted to create a rather casual look with skinny jeans and high neck top. I’d wear this with either heels for an occasion or shove on my white plimsoll converse for a comfy day look.


All details to this outfit are linked below…x 





|| Jacket Topshop || 
|| Top Topshop ||
|| Jeans Topshop || 
|| Heels Public Desire || 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search