Pages

Search This Blog

Heeling it like Kimmy K...


I am in love with these shoes! They are even called Kimmy Nude Peeptoes on the Public Desire website!
I bought them for a friend’s birthday as we were heading out in Ascot and I thought I’d invest in some pretty new shoes. 

At first, I was a bit anxious because I’m not really used to wearing such high heels as at uni it was always the unwritten dress code to wear trainers.
Never the less though, I have to say I was really pleasantly surprised. They weren’t painful, they were really easy to walk in and best of all – I got a load of compliments on them.
I think the mesh front really supports your ankle and so resulting in them being more wearable when standing for a whole evening. I also think that when the mesh is this particular nude colour, it matched my skin tone, which in effect made my legs appear longer. Something which I could really benefit from!

I wanted to create a subtle outfit with girly accessories and so wet look legs and this plain grey high neck top are the perfect base for these statement heels and mermaid-like clutch! 









|| Heels Public Desire || 
|| Top Topshop ||
|| Leggings River Island || 
|| Bag (Similar ) ASOS|| 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search