Pages

Search This Blog

Oh they're real alright...



It's been a long time coming but here is my NUMBER 1 go-to piece of makeup, all day, everyday.

I could literally be wearing nothing else but just a little bit of "They're real" mascara and I know i'll feel ready to face the day. 

Okay, I'm being a bit extreme…I also need my eyebrows... but I have tried a lot of mascaras in my time and none have compared to this beauty. It's a bit more a high-end product at £19.50 from Benefit Cosmetics, but it is well-worth the money. You hardly need any application and just with one coat it gives my eyelashes enough of a lift to last throughout the day, without any smudges or reapplying.  And the specially designed brush also makes it so easy to apply as it separates each lash to make them appear even fuller. 

I honestly couldn't fault "They're Real", as it's made me see less of a need to buy false eyelashes for nights out. A few coats of this more than usual and it leaves my lashes so thick and voluminous that they look better than fake ones probably could anyway. 

And after those nights out, no worrying about how long its going to take all that makeup off…with one makeup wipe the mascara just crumbles off and no panda eyes, bonus! 

I highly recommend this product to anyway who struggles to get longer, thicker lashes and the fact it has been voted UK's number 1, best selling mascara for the last 2 years just says it all!





|| Benefit Cosmetics "They're Real" Mascara || 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search