Pages

Search This Blog

Brighton with Nikki and Liz...

Hii, 

My friend Nicole and I went to Brighton for the day and I thought I would take a few pictures and share what a fab day it was…

We got there pretty early and parked down by the sea front, we walked up the pavilion and then wandered up towards the lanes and paid an obligatory visit to Mac, where we got a few bits. 





It started to pour down with rain as we came out of mac so we quickly ran into this little tea room, which I can't for the life of me remember the name of. 

I loved it because it wasn't like the usual chain coffee shops I usually go and all of the cakes in there were homemade in there and were also gluten free! Bonus! 

We shared a pot of Earl Grey and I had a white chocolate chip brownie and Nicole went all civilised with a scone. Must say, I felt like a proper old lady and I loved it. 





Only then did we realie that the shopping centre was closed down for about 3 hours due to a fire in the car park…so the only logical thing to do in that case was to go and have drink! 

We found this really cool bar just outside the shopping centre, where it seemed all hopeful shoppers had come to bide their time. The place had its own DJ throughout the day and was filled with edgy artwork…it resembled some places to those in East London, but with the added bonus of being near the seaside. 

A few hours past and the shops finally reopened where we spent the rest of our day, before going home with a box of Thorntons and a couple of bottles of red.. 



1 comment

  1. Sounds like you had a fab time! I'd love to visit Brighton in the summer, looks so fun there x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search