Pages

Search This Blog

“...once I saw you in moonlight and I can tell you - the silvery dust of the stars doesn't shimmer like you...”



I have struggled this week to have the time to do another fashion post so I thought I would write a little blog about this powder highlighter from MAC. 

 I wanted a bronzy highlighter but not a liquid one as I felt that could look too greasy on my skin and a friend that worked at MAC recommended this one, called 'Soft and Gentle' Mineralize Skinfinish Powder. And I am so pleased I invested. 

Contouring and highlighting is all the rage at the moment, and this is a perfect highlighter to compliment a dark bronzer used to contour. 
I have had this for the better part of 4 months and it still looks like it has hardly been used, (which it has, a lot) so I know I have made a good investment as it's going to last me a very, very long time. 

In the pictures below you can see how it looks when applied to the skin, and when glimmering in the sunshine I think it's such a subtle boost and just gives your skin that extra radiance as you're going about your day.  

I'm sure you can find really similar dupes, but at the time I wanted to treat myself as it really was very pretty. And you can't really beat MAC products, can you? 





1 comment

  1. I'm looking for the perfect highlighter myself at the moment! I really like how this one looks more natural than other highlighters I have come across :) Fab post !
    (P.S I love your nail varnish!!)

    Bobby-Pressed Powder

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search