Pages

Search This Blog

Laced up tight..


Last week I got these new shoes and obviously I am in love, so straight on here they go...

I was thinking of pairing them with jeans and an over-sized jumper (shock), but then I got these new smart trousers for work and thought I could create a really smart and edgy look. 
I wanted to add the mustard green top for a bit of colour and I thought it actually really complimented the trousers. 

I wore these shoes last weekend on a night out but with a long sleeved black smock dress and I really liked how supportive they actually are, being laced to my ankles probably helped a lot. Although they are a bit higher than my usual heels so obviously they weren't completely pain free. 

I think this outfit though, would be perfect for a work event or drinks and paired with an over-sized boyfriend coat for an effortlessly classy look. 










|| Shoes Public Desire ||
|| Trousers TopShop ||
|| Top TopShop || 



Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search