Pages

Search This Blog

Just a little blog from me...


(Apologies firstly for getting well sentimental and that…) 

Since I've started to blog at the beginning of this year, to say I've realised a lot would be an understatement at the very least. 

I can be a bit of a geek when it comes to tech savvy stuff like editing and website coding. It's actually really sad how much satisfaction I get out of trying to achieve something for so long on a website and then it finally ends up the way you wanted it. With this in mind, and being a lover of all things beautiful and stylish, whilst having a penchant for photography, meant I had always had a desire to start something like this. But the cringe factor of it, really, really turned me off. I realised when I published my first blog, it wasn't actually as scary as I thought, because I was just uploading it to the internet really, and I couldn't see who was viewing it or what their reaction was. I then realised I didn't care, and I enjoyed seeing how many views each post would get and which one's people were more interested in seeing. It wasn't until after a few weeks, I was so overwhelmed with the amount of support people had actually given me and how impressed some people were. 
Obviously I know that the whole blogging lark is cringe as hell, and there are going to be people that are going to be like "oh jesus christ, she's uploaded another one" haaaa. However, I just want to say thanks to those people who have complimented me since starting and made me want to carry on and thank you to the people who haven't liked them, for keeping that fact to themselves and not telling me…ha 

I have also come to realise just how much of a community blogging really is. 
The amount of support you can get from other random girls doing the same as you, is great. It's lovely how helpful other bloggers are when it comes to either setting out the layout of your blog and HTML coding, to just inspiration when having a writing block and it's been really nice being able to get involved with it. 

Having just started a new job yesterday, I feel I am going to be extremely preoccupied over the next few weeks, settling in, etc. Hence, why I haven't blogged much last week as I was busy getting everything ready and organising/scheduling future blogs as I knew I would be unable to photograph this week, or next. 

Whilst on that subject though, I must add that I am so incredibly pleased how quickly I have become comfortable within my new role in the PR agency after just two days. Although, I am completely overwhelmed by how much information I have taken in and how much more I have got to learn, the team have been nothing but welcoming, supportive and helpful - I couldn't ask for more really. 

Anyway, so I just wanted to take this opportunity to write something, as I felt I wanted to thank those people who had been so praising about starting this blog. Also, I wanted to share what I had learnt from starting and the fact that I am going to try my best to keep it up and upload whenever I have time.

Just one last thing, after having such an awful year in 2014, I had realised to not take anything too seriously…otherwise there is no way I would have stood in front of that camera, posing like a twat. 


Hannah xx


Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search