Pages

Search This Blog

A very original blog about the Naked 3 Palette….

I know, I know it's ANOTHER blog about the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, but to be honest, I actually just really wanted to take some pretty photo's and share them with you, but I may as well write a little review whilst i'm at it! 

So, I got this palette for Christmas from my mum and I was actually ecstatic as I opened it as I haven't had any of the palettes before. My mum chose this one as she felt it had the most neutral tones and as I'm not a really "eyeshadowey" girl, I'm glad she didn't get anything too drastic that I wouldn't really have  a clue to know what to do with. 

I'm also not really a fan of glittery, well, anything, but especially shadows and just prefer matte ones.  However, I have really learned to love them with this palette as they are so subtle and feminine. 

For my first more high-end palette, I have to say I am extremely pleased, as the colours are so easy to wear and they're great for someone like me -  who is still learning how to wear and apply eyeshadow. I'm even thinking of investing soon in the other two palettes, once I get a bit better and more advantageous. 
All the colours are highly pigmented too, so you know you are getting value for money as it really will last you ages. 

(As seen below) 

For day-to-day I usually use 'Strange' on my brow bone, 'Limit' all over the lid, 'Nooner' in the crease and then finish it with 'Trick' over the lid also - for a more subtle and pinky look. 

For evening's I again use 'Strange' on my brow bone, 'Factory' all over the lid, 'Dark Side' in the crease and 'Blackheart' all over the lid - for more a smokey eye night time look.

For anyone looking to invest in one of the palettes, but not sure which one - then, well if you are like me who is just starting out with the whole eyeshadow shebang then this is definitely a good introductory palette. 

3 comments

  1. I really do need to treat myself to this soon! There's some gorgeous shades. I love the quality of Urban Decay eyeshadows too.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe I haven't tried any of the Urban Decay palettes, especially the Naked ones. They're on my 'to-buy' list!

    Amy x www.perksofbeingamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this one for Christmas too I'm exactly the same I'm useless with eyeshadows so stick to these kind of colours. Really want to try the others but think it may be a waste of money.

    The Blonde Sister http://thesecretsistersx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search