Pages

Search This Blog

Over the Knee Thigh High

Hi everyone, 

I finally got my hands on a pair of over the knee black boots and I love them! I wanted to style them quite casually as I did think that these boots can come off quite provocative depending what you pair it with. So, what simpler than a oversized black jumper and khaki skirt. 








I think these are great for day time look or dress them up for when you're going out, they're so so comfy, so i'm sure I can definitely handle a whole night out dancing in them!




|| Boots "Amie" Public Desire ||
|| Jumper Primark ||
|| Skirt (similar) Miss Guided ||
|| Lipstick Mac "All Fired Up" ||

2 comments

  1. Did you know that the BBC reported that building 7 had fallen 20 minutes before it actually did? All I'm saying is jet fuel doesn't melt steal beams. Did George Bush actually do 9/11? Are the BBC systematically covering up multiple pedophiles? Exactly. The lizards are taking over, day by day they delete more and more people from the simulation. You better stop them, before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search