Pages

Search This Blog

My week in juice...


We've recently bought a Nutri Ninja blender, so its safe to say we have been living off them! The Ninja is just like the Nutri Bullet but I think a little bit cheaper, it blends anything you put in it super quickly and the recipe ones actually taste really good (one's I have made up - not so good ha) so it's a great way of getting in your 5 a day!
I thought I would share with you a few my favourite ones and the recipes, so you can try them too :)


Purple Potion 
115g Beetroot, peeled, cut into chunks 
130g frozen blueberries
300ml carrot juice 


THIS ONE IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVE! 
Lean Green Ninja 
110g fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
110g fresh mango, cut into chunks
1/2 ripe banana
5g baby spinach
5g chopped kale, no stems
125ml water 
250g ice



This one I actually made up and it didn't turn out too bad..
1/2 ripe banana
2 handfuls of frozen blueberries
1 tbsp flaxeed
handful of kale 
two scoops yoghurt 
100ml water 


Call me Popeye 
2 dates, cut in half 
1 stalk celery, cut up 
1 ripe kiwi, [eeled, cut in half 
40g kale 
375ml hazelnut milk 
200g ice 


Watermelon Cooler 
1/4 pear, seeded, cut into chunks 
2 Large fresh basil leaves with stems removed 
280g chilled watermelon, deseeded, cut into chunks 


My friend gave me the recipe of this one and it is amazing, especially if you are into the gym - this is perfect for after a heavy workout of early in the morning for breaky. 

150ml Water 
150ml Milk 
(you can have 300ml of milk but I prefer it with water too) 
1/2 ripe banana 
1 tbsp peanut butter 
1 scoop Belgian chocolate PHD whey protein powder 






Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search