Pages

Search This Blog

Cleanse me...


I have been a loyal user of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish for, must be about 10 years now, and I have never looked back, so I thought I would have to share my love for it with you all!
It is perfect for a hot cleanse, morning and night and not only does it smell amazing and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed, it makes your skin super soft and glowing. 
It has naturally active ingredients which include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smooth, cleaner skin. I honestly recommend this to anyone as its great for all skin types!



It also comes with this muslin cloth, which helps with exfoliation and quickly removes daily grime and make up to leave clean skin, soft and radiant. 



2 comments

  1. Love reading your blogs babe, you're doing really well!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Archive

Social

Search